Monday, February 6, 2017

Journey Through Life



I wrote about this "Journey Through Life" this morning.  I thought I would share here in case it spoke to anyone as it spoke to me in my quiet time this morning. 

 I was looking though facebook this morning and I saw the picture above.  I just kept looking at it.  I knew God was trying to speak to me through this picture.  I started having my quiet time and this is sort of what came from it. 

  I have been struggling with some stuff for a while and I keep thinking one day I will wake up and it will all be fixed and better. I realized in quiet time this morning though that is not going to happen. Some days will be better and some days people will say and do things that really hurt. That doesn't mean I failed though, I am me and they are them. Even if I fail or they hurt me or I have a really good day, we are all on a journey of life.

   Life is like a road with twists and turns and bumps and beautiful spots like in this picture. We just have to walk our journey as best we can holding Jesus hand.God said to me that,  I am walking on a journey every day and I need to just hold His hand as I walk like I held my Daddy's hands when I was a little girl  He will protect me if I let Him.  So I am going to try really hard to hold Jesus hand and keep  trusting Him more and people less and seeing where this road leads me. Yes there will be bumps, twists and turns but sometimes there will be those quiet beautiful moments but through them all Jesus has my hand on my whole Journey of Life.

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...