Monday, May 1, 2017

Journey Through Life---Now I am the Mamaw!


     I saw this picture the other day and it is so true for me.  I wish I could go back to their house just one more time.  So much of my memories are focused around time spent with them, on their front porch, playing in their yard and spending the night on a pallet at their house.  I am so thankful for the precious memories I have now that they are both in heaven.
     As I was thinking about some sweet memories, I stopped and thought, I am the Mamaw now.  Me and Billy are Mamaw and Papaw.  Some day will our grands think this, wish they could come to our house one more time?  What kind of memories are we making?  What kind of things are we doing with them?  Will they be good memories or a time they would rather forget?
     I think our grands really enjoy the things we do with them and the time we spend with them but I will be thinking and praying on this.  I will be thinking and praying on making even more memories before we are just that a memory.
      What about you, what kind of memories do you have?  What kind are you making?

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...