Monday, August 7, 2017

Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2017


For Today

Looking out my window... It is beautiful outside, sunny and warm but not as hot as usual for August

I am thinking... about getting everything finished for our homeschool year


I am thankful... for friends who have given me advice, prayed for me and then supported me no matter the decisions I finally make

One of my favorite things... I love reviewing books and being on launch teams and will be sharing a lot more of this in the future

I am wearing... comfy jeans and a gray thsirt

I am creating... a new classroom for homeschool this year

I am watching...nothing really don't have time

I am reading... Gospel Centered Mom, Why Motherhood Matters and The Cure For The Perfect Life



I am listening to...the weather channel which my hubby left on

I am hoping...that I can get everything ready for 1st day of school on September 4th

I am learning...that it doesn't matter what others think but what the Lord thinks and how I follow as best as I can

In the kitchen... chicken waiting to become chicken marinara for supper
Shared Quote

A moment from my day... 

Post Script

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...