Saturday, September 23, 2017

Faith Over Fear! I Choose Faith!


       

     I have been feeling overwhelmed and stressed for quite some time.  I have tried so many ways to make it better and even tried just giving up.  I have been doing lots of praying, talking to friends and even more talking to God.  I am now choosing faith over fear.  Faith over the fear I am not good enough; faith over the fear that God doesn't love me; faith over the fear of what other people think; faith over choosing the world and the lie of busyness to not make time for me and God.

     There have been hurricanes, tornadoes and floods over much of the country.  They are devastating and people think they can never overcome this.The storms of life are much the same.They are hard and devastating and we will like things are beyond our understanding and out of our life is out of control.This is where faith comes in.  We have to have faith in what we cannot see, what we can not understand and in God.  We have to choose faith over fear.


     Faith comes in trusting God and that He wants the best for us even in the midst of the storms of life. Even when we do not understand what is is going on or  when nothing makes sense and everything seems wrong.

     God does not promise to take away the storms. God does promise to fill each storm with His presence and power. He will never leave us alone in the storm.  He may not even calm the storm but He can calm us in it if we but let Him. It is easy to trust Him when the seas are calm and the skies are clear, but the true strength of our faith is measured in the midst of the  storms.Faith is a choice to believe God and walk through our fear, knowing we can trust Him every step of the way. I am choosing faith over fear, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...