Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stop Waiting And Live Your Life!


     Sometimes I think my life is just an over and over of all the same things that are just....well just life. Life is laundry, cooking, cleaning, over and over every day.

   










     But then there is also.....dance, soccer and tball...life as my grands enjoy it. There is children's church, homeschool and family events, birthdays, dr's appointments and more.









But then I stopped to think.....so what if this is my life....THIS is my life.  The life I love, my family, my grands, my church, the ones and things I love.  This is life, what am I waiting on? 

I am blessed beyond measure.  My husband loves me, my kids love me, my grands love me and God loves me.  What am I waiting on? What are you waiting on?


LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...