Friday, September 29, 2017

Simple Womans Daybook September 2017



For Today.....
Looking out my window... enjoying this almost last day of September, it is finally my favorite time of year, I love fall!

I am thinking... about my Childrens's church class on Sunday



I am thankful... for the life that the Lord has given me

One of my favorite things...spending time on my front porch

I am wearing... jeans and a tshirt, my usual homeschool outfit of choice

I am creating... some canvases but can't share just yet as they are Christmas presents


I am watching...

I am reading...I have a stack of books I have read and am reading and will be sharing more about these in Octobers DayBook and will be possibly be having a giveaway for one of them so keep checking back

I am listening to...music about faith especially this song by Kutless


In the garden...dreams of what might be next year

I am hoping...that I can get the rest of my Christmas program for church wrapped up in the next week or two, so excited for this years programs

I am learning...

In the kitchen... Trying to come up with healthier recipes, 80 pounds gone and 80 more to go to be a healthier me

Shared Quote....


A moment from my day... praying for my boys in a world they give their life to protect in a world that would take that life from them



Post Script....
If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts.


See you in October for another Simple Woman's Dabook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...