Thursday, October 12, 2017

Simple Woman's Daybook for October 12th



For Today
Looking out my window... and thinking of all the tests I have had done  for my heart and praying they come out all right

I am thinking...I am not sure if I will ever get caught up on all my housework.  Am I just dreaming and expecting something to be that can't and probably doesn't have to be?

I am thankful... for the Word of God.

One of my favorite things...
My sweet daughter in law designed and made this in her boutique for me

I am wearing... pajama pants and old church tshirt, feeling kind of bummy today

I am creating... a couple of canvases for Christmas and an order (can't share because they are for gifts)


I am watching... the 7 Little Johnstons


I am reading...
Some of these I was on launch team but am now re-reading them because they are so full of knowledge that my life needs right now

I am listening to... my new Selah CD, I was blessed to be given a ticket to see them in concert here in my town last weekend
Broken Ladders

In the garden... it has been put to bed and not really sure if we will be having one next year, we may let the soil rest and try again the next year

I am hoping...to get healthier spiritually and physically in the near future. It is hard to face heart issues of both kinds but it is worse if I don't do anything to correct them.
I am learning... every day how important caring for me is.  I matter too and I am worth it! 

In the kitchen... White bean, chicken chili in the crockpot and cornbread muffins in the oven.

Board Room
Better Health-Spiritual and Physical
I started this challenge today and will let ya'll know next time how it went
21 Day Mental Health Challenge

Shared Quote


A moment from my day... 

Post Script...
If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...