Saturday, August 21, 2010

Revival

I got to go to church tonight-we are having revival. So many times at church I am working with the kiddos and I love that and them. Tonight I was in the service though and it was amazing. You could feel the Holy Spirit moving in the service. There was singing, testimonies and almost everyone in the building went to the altar to pray with their family. There was husbands and wives, parents and kids, inlaws and friends. I was privileged to get to pray with both my sons. Church started at 7 pm and it was 8:15 before Bro. Chris Dallas started preaching but God was preaching all night long. As they say, it was good to be in Gods house and He was definitely home. It was one of the best services I have experienced in a long time.

I am also so thankful for Amanda and Jenny keeping the kiddos and babies so others could be in the service. They were a big part of the service and I want to publically say Thanks to both of them and also to Gabi and Amber M for helping them.

Just wanted to share how amazing God is in my life. I hope He is in yours too.
God bless,
Pat and family

1 comment:

  1. HE IS AMAZING! and i dont know what i would have done without amber and gabi. they were so helpful. i bent the rules a little since it was a special night and only because of that. there wouldnt have been any way i could have done it without them. and me and amanda worked together and it was a long night but a good night! glad you got to sit in and be a part of God's amazingness!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...