Monday, October 18, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook ~ October 18

I tried another blog meme but just felt pulled back to this one, I just enjoy it so much more...nothing against others but this is just right for me,hope you will enjoy it too, God bless all!

Here is my Daybook entry for today ~
Outside my window. the sun is shining and it is a nice fall day, hoping for some rain soon though
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking. . .I have so much that needs to be done and not quite sure where to begin
~~~~~~~~~~
From the learning room. . .getting us back on pace with our paces after my surgeries and other setbacks
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for. .  my friends and family-I am so blessed
~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen. . .so many dishes and stuff that did not get done this weekend
~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing. . .pink shirt and blue capris
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating. . .some thank you cards to send out for all that has been done for me recently
~~~~~~~~~~
  I am going. . to be so busy for the whole week, pray I can get it all done
~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading. . .mostly just my bible, need to start a new devotional
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping. . .to get a letter out to a friend today
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing. . . Yogi Bear which my little grandson is watching
~~~~~~~~~~
Around the house. . .lots that needs to be decluttered
~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things. . .spending time with my little grandkids
~~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week. . .cleaning, organizing, school, work on church projects and spend time with my family
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . .
This is a picture of my inlaws, they are both in heaven now.  Today would have been Carrolls 74th birthday.  I hope him and Frankie enjoy it in heaven.  I miss them both.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman’s Daybook for this wonderful meme. Visit Peggy to find the October list of participants in The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...