Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge-Day 2

 This month, I’m participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by  Brenda at Garden of Learning.  The challenge is to write a post each day in November about something that I am thankful for. That’s 30 days of gratitude posts!  I don’t think that will be hard to do, as I am thankful for so much every day of the year.

For Day 2-I was getting ready to go to bed last night and I was thinking about my day.  My oldest son is sick and so is his wife, they are both undergoing tests to fully diagnose them.  The Dr is thinking he has diverticulitis and are looking at fibro possibly for her.  Then on top of that their oldest and my only grandson has PKU and he got a Little Debbie Cake and ate the whole thing, for him that is VERY serious.  Well, anyway I guess you are wondering where I am going with this for being thankful but this is it....I am thankful that as sick as they are God is in control.  He is the Great Physician and He can make them better.  I am also thankful cause when I go to bed at night and I say my prayers, I know He is awake watching over them and all my family, so I can sleep in peace.  That is what I am thankful for today.
God bless,
Pat

7 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that your family is facing some difficult times, but I am very inspired by your faith! I will keep you all in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. We will be praying for your family!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith in action - beautiful.

    I'm sorry to hear that your family is ill, and you've fallen on hard times. The beauty of your hope and your faith shine through despite all of the trials.

    Keep finding comfort and peace in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that the diagnosis for both of them are not as severe as first impressions. The almighty Physician has everything in control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise post! Praying for your family. May God direct the doctors to the root cause of these illnesses,

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...