Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge


This month, I’m participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by  Brenda at Garden of Learning.  The challenge is to write a post each day in November about something that I am thankful for. That’s 30 days of gratitude posts!  I don’t think that will be hard to do, as I am thankful for so much every day of the year. 

I thought long and hard about what should be my first post of what I am thankful for......I am so thankful for my family.

I am thankful for my family...one, because they are my family and I love them.  But, more important than that is that we all live and try to serve God.  We make mistakes, we have issues but no matter what, we are always there to love, pray for and help each other.  God and family, they are the most important thing in my life.
God bless,
Pat

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start! God and family truly are the biggest blessing we have. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo :) You have definitely been blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pat~Love your name and your post about your family! What a wonderful gift~family! hugs!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! Looking forward to reading your posts this month.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet red-haired babies! (We only have one redhead!) Your post is a beautiful start to a month of gratefulness.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...