Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gave it to God and an answer to prayer!

     Recently i was really struggling with something.  It really had me down.  I sought counsel, talked to pastor, talked to God and was still just so down.  I tried to say I was giving it to God, but I really wasn't.  I kept struggling and letting it overpower me.

     Then hubby got a call about a possible job.  He is unemployed and has been looking for a job to no avail.  When he got the call about this one, I started praying God would give it to him.  God said why could I ask Him to give Billy a job but yet I could not give Him this problem?  He said why should He help Billy when I would not let Him help me.  Boy this was hard but I gave the burden to God and less than an hour later I was posting on facebook that Billy got the job.

     Now I am still hurt but I am leaving it with God.  I have done what God and pastor asked me to do and now I am moving on and so is hubby to his new job. Praise to God for all, the lifted burden and the job!


God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...