Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for July 8, 2012

For Today, July 8, 2012...

Outside my window...The sun is shining after some much needed rain this morning.
I am thinking...of how I want a Sunday afternoon nap but the grands don't agree.
 I am thankful for...my sweet little grands....they love with all their heart and love unconditionally.
I am going...to church for night services in a little bit.
I am wearing...a pink shirt and denim skirt.
I am noticing...that life is moving faster and faster.
In the kitchen...porkchops for our Sunday night family supper.
I am reading...my devotions in the mornings.  I also am doing a Proverbs 31 study with some friends.
 I am wondering...how people can be so ugly to others and then stand and proclaim their love for Jesus.
 I am hoping...I can be ready for school this fall with my youngest.
I am looking forward to...my youngest grand being born on the 19th of this month.
Around the house..lots of decluttering that needs to be done.
I am pondering these words...bless and be blessed.
One of my favorite things...time spent with family.
A few plans for the rest of the week...pool time with son and grands,a trip to the Zoo with the grands I hope and hubby starting a job prayerfully.
Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook
 God bless,
Pat

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week with family and a trip to the zoo sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sad truth that we can proclaim Jesus one minute and act totally unlike Him the next. This Sunday our pastor taught on Galatians chapter 2, and how the apostle Paul had to rebuke Peter because he was behaving hypocritically towards the Gentile Christians. And I realized, we haven't changed much, have we? The same mistakes that Christians in the first century were committing are the ones we see today. It's our sinful nature, and all we can do is pray for the Lord to help us all be more like Him.

    You've got some really nice posts on your blog! I'll be visiting more often :). God bless you, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Marmee's Pantry ~ always glad to "meet" people. You have a lovely blog, I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Has your new grand-baby been born yet? How exciting! Our oldest DD (24 yrs old) is getting married in Oct., I'm excited for her & the new steps she will be taking.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have so many wonderful things to look forward to - a new grandbaby, a new job for hubby and I'm sure that your homeschooling plans will come off without a hitch!

    Thanks for stopping by Under An English Sky - really nice to 'meet' new people :o)
    Blessings from a very wet {but not cold} England
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...