Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Simple Womans Daybook for July 24th

For Today, July 24, 2012...

Outside my window...The sun is shining but not quite as hot as it has been.
I am thinking...of how God has blessed me with 4 wonderful grands, the newest is Jeremiah Elan Tyler Love or Jet for short....he arrived July 19, 2012
 I am thankful for...my son Stephen who has been a HUGE help the last week or so.
I am going...to cook a new chicken dish for supper, sure hope it is good.
I am wearing...pj pants and tshirt
I am noticing...that you can never make some people happy but realizing it is not my job
 In the kitchen...chicken for supper-the smells of garlic and brown sugar
I am reading....  I am doing a Proverbs 31 study with some friends but am so far behind on this.
 I am wondering...if I will be ready for school to start in less than a month.
 I am hoping...I can get my home blessed today.
I am looking forward to..naptime for the grands.
Around the house..lots of blessing that needs to be done.
I am pondering these words..."be still and know I am God"
One of my favorite things...the sounds of silence and hot tea
A few plans for the rest of the week...blessing my house, caring for grands, working on school stuff and church projects and lessons.
Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook
 God bless,
Pat

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful new grandson! Welcome to the world little Jeremiah - I'm sure you are very much loved already!

    Proverbs 31 is a great study, I hope you can get caught up. A grandma has so much to share with the younger mamas.

    Have a blessed rest of your week Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your newest grandson! He is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to pinch his little cheekies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby!! Have fun baking cookies with your grandson I'm sure he will love spending time with you...and eating delicious cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I have enjoyed peeping around. I’m a follower.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...