Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A View From My Window

     I saw on a friends blog where she has posted the view from her window.  I thought that would be a fun blogpost to do.  I was thinking a picture of my grands in the pool or playing on their swing or trampoline.  These are things I see in the view from my windows and things I love.
     However that was not what I felt God leading me to post.  God began dealing with my heart with what do I see in the view from my window?  Do I see guys walking by my house who need to pull up their pants, girls who need to dress better?  Do I see the little ones that no one seems to care about?  I was like yes, Lord, I see them. He was like but do you REALLY see them?  Do you see the young men that no one have taught to be men?  Do you see the young ladies that no one has taught self respect?  Do you see the throw away children that needs to know SOMEONE, ANYONE cares?  So He asked again, "What do you see when you look through the view from your window?"
     He then asked me if I could be that someone?  Could I tell them of Jesus?  Could I let them know He died for them and that He cares?  Now, when I look through the view from my window, I still see my grands that I love but I also see the ones that need to know Jesus thinks they are grand and that He died for them.
     What do you see from the view from your window?
God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. This was a great thought!

    By the way, you have been awarded the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying "hi". Was going through the regional directory on AR Women Bloggers and of course this opened!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...