Monday, August 27, 2012

Mamaw's Grands and The Razorbacks!

     I had never really gotten into football but then I had sons.  My guys love football.  They might not can agree on all teams but they definitely do when it comes to The Arkansas Razorbacks-nothing like home state team pride.
     It is carrying down to the next generation too, 3 of the four pictured above can already call the Hogs....WoooooPigSooooie, Go Razorbacks.  Now I love my Razorbacks but I think I love the four little Hog fans just a little more( okay so a lot more).
     I am not sure how the team will do this year but I know four little fans, Daddy and Uncle too who will be cheering them on.  But how could they do bad with four such cuties out there rooting them on. Just like no matter what they do or where they go in life, Mamaw will be rooting for them.
God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...