Sunday, August 26, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for August 26, 2012

 

For Today, August 26, 2012...
Outside my window...The sun is shining but storms are predicted for tonight
I am thinking...I would like to runaway but can Mamaw's do that? :)
 I am thankful for...God never giving up on me even when I want to
I am going...to go to church later, I have nursery with the babies
I am wearing...denim skirt and blue shirt
I am noticing...that I am blessed more and more each day
 In the kitchen...turkey burgers and chips for supper with the family
I am reading...nothing but the bible right now
 I am wondering...if I will ever get caught up
 I am hoping...I can get through testing my son this week
I am looking forward to..church tonight
Around the house..lots of blessing that needs to be done
 I am pondering these words...none really would like to ponder the sounds of silence :)
One of my favorite things...hot tea and anything chocolate
A few plans for the rest of the week...blessing my house, caring for grands, working on school stuff and church projects and lessons
A picture I am sharing......
 
 
 Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook
 God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you are blessed more and more each day!

    I'd say that was a sign of abundant life!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...