Monday, June 8, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook June 8th




For Today…
Monday June 8,2015
Outside my window… night is starting to fall as I am late today posting this but it is still very hot

I am thinking.....about Bible school which starts tomorrow night at our church


I am thankful….for air conditioning on hot days

I am wearing…blue exercise pants and a blue tshirt and walking shoes

I am creating…lessons, coloring pages and crafts plans for my Children's church class at church

I am going…
to be registering the kids for the summer program at our local library

I am wondering…when this sarcoidosis flare will go away😒but not going to let it defeat me or stop me from my goals

I am reading…my bible and will be starting a Proverbs study next week


I am hoping…that the grands will go to bed soon and sleep all night

I am learning…that I am my own worst critic and problem that keeps me from reaching my goals

In my garden…doesn't look like a garden is going to be happening this year

In my kitchen…chicken "burgers" and the grands were fighting over them, pretty good to me too

A favorite quote for today…You teach more by what you do than what you say

A peek into one of my days…


One of my favorite things…

I am going to link this post to the Simple Woman’s Blog, so please click the link to read daybook posts by other bloggers.

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...