Saturday, June 13, 2015

Proverbs Summer Bible Study 2015



I will be joining a group of friends online doing a Summer Bible study.  It starts on Monday and I am so excited to get started.  The study is to read and study one chapter in Proverbs a day.  


At the end we will study a little more intently on Proverbs 31.  I may not become the perfect Proverbs 31 lady through this study but I am praying it will help me become more faithful in reading my bible daily.  Also I am praying it will help me become closer to being the lady God has planned for me to be.

Why don't you consider taking the challenge and join us in reading a chapter a day too.  I will periodically post about this study as we go through it and what I am learning.

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...