Monday, June 22, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 22, 2015



Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday June 22nd, 2015.

The Clock Says....
10:13 PM

Outside My Window....
The sunny day has given way to a clear warm night with a few stars 

I Am Thinking....
About how I need to get serious on some physical and spiritual things in my life that need some attention

I Am Thankful....
for my sweet kids, hubby and friends who took time out of Father's day stuff to make sure I had a wonderful precious birthday

I Am Wearing....
jeans, red tshirt and razorback slides

I Am Creating....nothing, I really need to start taking time for this again

I Am Going....
to bed when my sons get home from the gym
I Am Wondering....
how my son will do in his new job, he will be swore in soon as an officer in our city



I Am Reading....
Proverbs

I Am Hoping....
I will get this house organized soon
I Am Learning....
That I matter and I need to make time for me.  Also I need to make sure I am where I need to be for my husband and family before I "complain" about how they are doing
Around The House....
so much clutter that needs to be downsized

In The Kitchen....
Nothing now but we had tilapia baked and salad for supper

I Am Pondering....
About my marriage and what God wants from me in this area

A Favorite Quote For The Day....

One Of My Favorite Things....

From The Board Room..


God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...