Monday, September 14, 2015

Excited about Blogging again-----on my terms!



     I have tried to blog several times.  I always go good for awhile and then I fail and quit.  I fail, well I fail in doing what I think others expect of me.  I love when people read my blog and comment but really alot of this blog is for me.  So I am trying again and I will be taking a new journey with my blog and I will be grateful if you share the journey too but if no one does it still will be my journey.

The picture above is me-we are getting real here.  I am a wife of 29 years, a Moma 3 times over and a Mamaw 4 times over.  I am working on losing weight but loving who I am as I walk that journey too.  
So welcome, or welcome back and lets see what this blog becomes......

God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...