Skip to main content

Simple Woman's Daybook-September 2015



 
"Every day is a blank page, what will be written on yours?."

FOR TODAY, September 15, 2015

Outside my window . . . it is beginning to feel like fall in the mornings and evenings but summer says I am not quite gone throughout the day when temps are still rising close to 90

I am listening to . . . Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my little grand

I am thinking . . . I am excited about some new craft paint, paintbrushes and the crafts that are roaming around in my head, we shall see if they make it out of there

I am thankful . . .for my youngest son, he is taking his Dad on a daytrip just the two of them, he bougth the tickets, planned and paid for the trip just for the two of them, he is a sweet young man

In the kitchen . . .what shall I cook while I am home alone, I am sure that there will be plenty of hot tea

I am wearing . . . exercise pants, tshirt and tennis shoes, now will I do more exercise thn chasing Jet,that is still yet to be determined.

I am creating . . .  ideas for some crafts, possible some Christmas presents for my family

I am going . . . to just enjoy this wonderful day God has given us

I am wondering . . . about some prayer needs and praying God's will over them and trying hard not to worry

I am reading . . .

I am looking forward to . . .to the study I am doing online with some other sweet ladies to go with the above book

I am learning . . .about the importance of having girlfriends even as adult women


Around the house . . . I am slowly cleaning and decluttering and putting out fall stuff

I am pondering . . .why I keep trying to take back the problems I give to God over and over

A favorite quote for today . . .don't quit, just get up, move, try again and keep going

Some of my favorite things . . .family time, computer games, spending time with friends, redbirds, doing crafts though I am not too good, writing letters, poems, journals and reading

A few plans for the rest of the week . . .bless my house, church, preschool with Jet, my brothers wedding this weekend

A peek into my day . . .


God bless,
Pat 

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by Peggy.  Click here for the link to join in.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 16th Birthday Stephen Austin Love!

From this little baby born on April 7, 1995 to the wonderful young man you have became April 7, 2011 Moma and Daddy were so blessed the day you were born and grow more blessed with each passing year.  I pray God will richly bless you this year.  Let Him be your guide and follow Him and do His will and you will be right where you need to be.  We love you! God bless, Moma & Daddy

What If?

Saw this on a friends blog and had to share-Before you gripe about another petty something about your spouse or child-think how how you would feel if you woke up without them tomorrow. Man this hit me in the face and really made me really think! :(
     Then, I found this quote above about what if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday.  Who or what would you still have?  Would you have your spouse, your kids, your friends, your home, car, anything?  Again, this really made me think and I ashamed to say I am not sure I like my answers to the above questions.
     I cannot change the past as none of us can but I am going to really work on changing my answers and my life.  I know I need to really work on this but I am sharing it in the hope it might help others as well.  
God bless,
Pat


Does Anyone? And a giveaway!

Sometimes I wonder does anyone even read here.  I wonder if this blogs time has come and gone.  I sometimes think, well I will just write for me and use it like a diary of sorts.  I am just not sure what to do.  I really enjoy writing the blog but......
     I decided I am going to continue for at least the month of February and see what happens.  Since February is the month of love and my last name is "Love" and I am trying to decide if I love this blog anymore, I am going to to have a "Love" giveaway. All you have to do to be entered to have a chance to win is leave a comment on this post on my blog.  I will choose a winner from all the comments.


Until next time or until I choose a winner of the giveaway, Pat