Monday, April 4, 2016

Changes are coming~My Heart!




















     I have made many attempts to work on myself-to lose weight, break some bad habits and to make new good ones, physical, mental and spiritual.  Many attempts and many failures. But changes are coming.....

     In the past, I have made the changes others thought I should make and the way they thought I should make them.  I made the changes but I failed.  I am so unhappy and miserable where I am.  But I finally faced something, I can't change for others.  I can't change their way.  I have to change for me and how God leads me.  He will never lead me wrong or fail me. So starting today is a new way, God's way!

















     I am not going to make big announcements about the changes but am asking for prayers that I make the right ones. Me or no one might notice them at first but small changes become big changes and I hope over time they will become more visible and I will be stronger and make more and more changes.


















      I had to realize I am worth it, God will help me and I can do this.  It might not be your way, or their way but if it is God's way, I am going the right direction, the direction towards the way and life God has for me.

God bless and please pray that I will follow God and that the changes will be coming!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...