Thursday, January 26, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for January



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it starting to get dusky dark and trying to rain

I am thinking...about all that I need to do,but right now working on finishing blessing my home and starting supper-red beans & rice, mac n cheese and cornbread!

I am thankful...for each new day.  I am thankful for my friends online and IRL, hot tea, family and Gods blessings.

In the kitchen...I'm in the process of making some soup for lunch right now. Tonight we will be having a comforting dinner of Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots and salad. Okay, might as well throw some flaky buttermilk biscuits in for good measure.

I am wearing...pink shirt, jeans and white socks

I am creating...the next few months Moms meetings, Children's church lessons and schoolwork for Stephen

I am going...no where today, blessing my home

I am wondering...what is going to happen and if my hubby will find a job soon

I am reading...my bible and waiting on my book to arrive that I will be reading and reviewing

I am hoping...that I get all my stuff done this week that I need to get done

I am looking forward to...some free time later to relax

I am learning...that  do not have to control everything

Around the house...lots to do and hoping I can get it done

I am pondering..over life and where I am and where I want to be and how to get there

A favorite picture for today...

If you want to read more of these or share yours, go here...... http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...