Friday, September 14, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for September 14, 2012

For Today, September 14, 2012
Outside my window...The sun is shining but rain and cooler temps are possible :)
I am thinking...I need to be finishing supper-Tacos for supper
 I am thankful for...family that cares all the time not just when they want something
I am going...to work on some projects after supper is eaten and cleaned up
I am wearing...capris and tshirt
I am noticing...that I am forget alot easier lately
 In the kitchen...tacos tonight and deer roast with veggies for tomorrow night
I am reading...bible and frazzled Moma devotions
 I am wondering...if I will ever get caught up on housework
 I am hoping...I can get through testing my son this week
I am looking forward to..getting projects done and in mail
Around the house..the sounds of grands
 I am pondering these words...peace,joy, contentment
One of my favorite things...hot tea and anything chocolate
A few plans for the rest of the week...blessing my house, caring for grands, working on school stuff and church projects and lessons
A picture I am sharing......
Me, hubby, and all four grands, taken by my son who has a sidejob doing photography.  Check out his work at https://www.facebook.com/jlstudio13photography?ref=ts He does Scripture photography also. 

If you would like to join in and do your daybook too, join at......http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-september-daybook-edition-2-new.html
God bless,
Pat
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone ever gets caught up on housework for long, it just keeps needing to get done. I don't mind, though. I like taking care of my home. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...