Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 day Blessing challenge

     This is the challenge-for 30 days starting November 1st through November 30th-you will pray and ask God to show you someone you can be a blessing to.
     What you do for that person each day is up to you. It doesn't have to be big, cost a lot of money and might even be free.  It might be a note, a call, a visit, bake some cookies, take them some flowers, make them a meal, watch their kids, the options are endless.  The only given is you give for no reason other than to be a blessing to someone else.
     Let's see at the end of 30 days what God has done through you, me, all of us.  Will you meet me in this challenge?  Comment below if you are taking the challenge, post on your blog if you have one or your facebook page or you can comment on my facebook page at
At the end of 30 days I will pick one person from all that took and met the challenge and will send them a little blessing in the mail. You just need to let me know here or on my facebook page you are participating and I would also love to hear how it goes.  So will you take the challenge with me?

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...