Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Encouraging Women

There is nothing like having friends who accept you while encouraging you to be 
all that you were created to be.
 
     As ladies we go through so much.  We are wives, mothers, sisters, daughters and more and all have expectations from us.  No matter how much you love it all, sometimes it gets hard and you get bogged down. What would it mean if someone noticed and just did a little something to say I care, I noticed, I am here?
 
     It doesn't take a lot of time or money to encourage someone but it might mean a whole lot. Send a short note, make a call, stop by for a short visit or so many other ideas. One thing we can all do is pray but don't just pray but let them know you prayed.  It is not what you do but just that you did.  

     God has really been keeping this on my heart.  This morning I got on facebook and one of the first things I saw was a friend had posted an encouraging little something you could make for a friend.  I am already thinking of who I could do it for.  I am sharing the link as you might want to do this for someone and also she has lots of other great ideas and resources
 

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...