Thursday, October 24, 2013

~Heart Gifts~

     



 Have you ever heard of heart gifts?Heart gifts are gifts that would cost nothing or next to nothing. The only thing is that the gift has to be thoughtful and from your heart!  
     Think about what your talents are and how you can bless others with them. Can you sew, can you cook?Use the talents God has given you. For example, maybe you have 3 large apples sitting in your refrigerator right now. How about pulling out your small saucepan and make some nice cinnamon apples for your elderly neighbor down the street? What a wonderful little heart gift that would be! What about the young woman with 3 kids and a husband who just got out of the hospital? What would it mean to her to have you bring a simple crock pot dinner and dessert to her door? Maybe you have flowers in your yard-pick some and take them to the lady who just lost her husband.  Pick up a drink from Sonic for you and the friend who has been seeming down, stop by for a quick visit and give her the drink.  Send a card to someone you have been missing at church. I am off to see what I can do and who I can bless.
Your challenge for today is to think of a heart gift and pass it on!
God bless,
Pat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...