Tuesday, October 22, 2013

~Fears~

    

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  Psalm 56:3


     I have been working on a devotion for church for a ladies meeting.  I am also doing a bible study with some friends.Both of them have to do with fears we might have.  It has all forced me to look at some fears I have.  
     I have also learned that by holding onto these fears I am holding back in my trust with God. I also have realized that these fears affect my relationships with others.  My fears help form who I am and what I do, where I go and just about all areas of my life.  I may have known this but I have never faced it in the way I am now.  We all have fears of something but we should give those fears to God, we should trust in Him.
      Do you have fears you are holding onto?  Are they affecting your relationship with God, your family, your friends?  I challenge you to stop and think and look hard at your heart, they might be affecting you and even others much more than you think.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...