Monday, November 11, 2013

Sermon Notes-Will You Pass The Test?

Sermon Notes:  Will you pass the test?

Jude20-25
Question 1----Are you spending time daily in your bible?
Question 2----Do you have a time of prayer between you and God?
Question 3----Do you keep yourself in the love of God?
Question 4----Are you looking for the Lord's return?
Question 5----Are you winning souls to the Lord?

There are only 5 questions so they are worth 20 points each.  Did you pass the test?  If not God always allows retests so just get busy.  I for one know I want to retest and raise my score.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...