Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Goals and the subplans to reach them.


I am so ready to start writing the year of 2015 in my life.  It might not be written in the way some would choose for me but this is my story and I will live it and write in my way.

1) Lose weight-get healthier-take less medicine
     a) Exercise at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week
     b) Eat more fruits & vegetables and less sugar 
2) Read my whole bible
     a) I am in a group that has a yearly plan
     b) I have a subgroup of ladies that we will hold each other accountable and encourage each other
     c) I will do daily devotions in addition to reading through the bible
3) Read One book a month for me
     a) I got 2 new books for Christmas
     b) I will blog reviews for each book I read
4) Family night once a week
     a) Tuesday night we will watch movies, play games, spend time together
5) Take time for me weekly
     a) One day a week I will take at least an hour to do something just for me
     b) I will take time to read, do my devotions, take a bubble bath or cup of hot tea for me each day 
6) Date night with Billy
     a) Once a month we will have a date night for just the two of us, simple or not, we will do something for us
7) I will be more active in blogging
     a) Goal check up posts
     b) Simple Woman Daybook
     c) Weekly Minimum posts
   
  I will check back briefly at the end of each month to let ya'll know how it is going and any changes that need to be made

     What are your goals, plans, bucket list or whatever you call it for 2015?

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...