Tuesday, January 27, 2015

7 Day Scripture Challenge


     My friend Laura is doing a 7 Day Scripture challenge.  Each day for 7 days she will post a scripture on her blog.  I thought this was a great idea and I decided to join her.

This is one of my favorite scriptures and one I have been clinging to a lot lately.

If you would like to join me and post a verse each day then please leave me a message or link in the comments below.  If you would like to see what my friend posted then you can go to her blog here......http://goosehillfarm.blogspot.com/2015/01/seven-day-scripture-challenge.html

What will you post?

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...