Thursday, January 15, 2015

Family Night! Goal Check up and Doing GREAT times two!


One of my goals this year was to have a family night once a week.  
This goal has been a success times 2!

Every Tuesday night me, Billy and Stephen are having family night.  It might be.....
or it might be
but either way we are making it a priority and it has been LOTS of fun!
Then on Sunday nights after church we double the fun and have
with us, Jon, Jenny, JJ, Nene, ZZ and Jet!

So, on this goal it so far has been a success times two and we are making lots of special memories!

Do you have a family night?  If so what kinds of things do you do?  If you don't, I really recommend that you give it a try!

God bless,
Pat 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...