Saturday, January 10, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook-January 2015!


This is my first Simple Woman's Daybook for this year:  
Outside my window... a very cold night with forecast of freezing rain
I am thinking...  how I can get my days more organized and back on track
I am thankful...for my grands and that I get to spend time with them daily
I am wearing... jeans and a blue tshirt with a pink polka dot pocket 
I am creating... a sort of schedule to help my days run smoother-setting up calendar
I am going... to work on some new stuff for Wednesday night Kids of the King classes
I am wondering... if we will really get ice tonight
I am hoping... for lots of kids in church classes tomorrow
I am learning... to rest in the Lord, trying anyway, this may take all of 2015
Around the house... enjoying a day with the grands
In the kitchen... turkey chili dogs and fries per Billy's request
I am pondering... 2015 and what the Lord has for us

A favorite quote for today...

I am reading...My new bible and devotion book I got for Christmas
One of my favorite things...rain on a tin roof and snuggling with Billy
A few plans for this week: Froggie school with ZZ, church, more plan making and lesson preparing for school and church
A peek into one of my days... 

If you would like to see more of these posts or to join in go to The Simple Woman's Blog at 
God bless
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...