Thursday, November 16, 2017

5 Things About Me-If I SLOW DOWN To Notice!


     Sometimes we get so busy in life and we rush from one thing to another.  We go from one place to the next, one task and on to the next.  We mark off out to do list.  But do we even notice, pay attention, learn or care?  Or do we just do it to mark it off?
     I am trying to learn to slow down and notice? SO sharing 5 things about me if I slow down.
     One, I see a grand trying so hard to do anything to get my attention. I am so busy. Will they get it in the right or wrong, but they will get it. Two, I rushed through my bible reading this morning.  I had my quiet time but was it quiet, did I even slow down to know what I read? Three, I rush from laundry to the dishes to school but did I think to thank the Lord for clothes to wash or food to eat or grands I get to teach? Four, I miss my daughter but when she calls, I rush her off the phone cause I got to get something done.  Five, I sent my son a text saying I prayed for him, but how long did I pray, was I specific, was it a quick I pray for my son Lord and expect Him to fill in the rest?  I was in a hurry, I had to get my husband up for work.
     I see 5 things about me but yet they are all the same, I am busy.  I see them all the same, I am in a hurry.  I wish to SEE them different.  I need to slow down and MAKE them different.
     What 5 things do you see about you?  DO you like what you see or like me do you need to slow down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...