Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Making Blogging More Personal Again


     I was reading on one of the blogs I read and she said that blogging has gotten really impersonal over the years and she wanted to bring it back to its roots.  She will be starting a new monthly feature where she will share what she is reading, watching on tv, what the kids are doing and just life as it happens.  This reminded me of why I began blogging.  I want to get back to this more personal side of blogging too. 

{Google Pic}

     Starting in December I will be doing at least one or more of these posts of just life in general.  It will be what happens at the Loves's from the front porch looking in. I hope you will join me for these and other posts as we get ready to go into a new year of life.  Feel free to comment and share what is going on in your world too. 
     I am excited to take my blog back and enjoy my time with it and hope that some of you will join me on this journey of life.

God bless,
Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...