Friday, November 10, 2017

November Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
Looking out my window... it is sunny and cool but this is my favorite time of year and one thing I love is the changing colors of the leaves

I am thinking... of how blessed I am in my life to have friends who care enough to support me but tell me when I am wrong too

I am thankful... for my husband,we have been married for over 31 years

One of my favorite things...is anything with this word on it


I am wearing... work out pants and a tshirt

I am creating... some gifts for Christmas

I am watching... Hallmark Christmas movies every night



I am reading...still reading these books though my son bought me a couple of new ones I will share next time
I am listening to... Joey and Rory, especially sad since the unexpected death of my cousin last week
In the garden... it has been put to bed and not really sure if we will be having one next year, we may let the soil rest and try again the next year
I am hoping...to get more organized before the new year comes

I am learning... about white space and how important it is to my health mentally and physically

In the kitchen... chili in the crockpot and cornbread in the oven
Board Room
a board I am working on more now for me is this one


A moment from my day... one of the most important parts of my day is bible and hot tea time

Post Script...
If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...