Monday, January 1, 2018

New year, new day, new chances!

Its January 1st, what changes do you want to make in your life?  What do you want to start doing?  What do you want to stop doing?  There will never be a better day that now to make these changes.  It is day 1, new year, new month, new week, new day,  What is stopping you?
My year for 2018 is "Change". Many changes need to be made.  Some will be easy, some will be hard, some will not be wanted and some will fall by the wayside.  But 2018 here I am and with God by my side I am going to face them all head on and in a year if I am sitting here I hope I have good reports to share.  I will proud of what I succeeded at forgive me and others for failures but I just want to be closer to where and what God wants me to be.  
God bless and lets get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...