Friday, March 8, 2019

Brave in my Quiet Time in 2019!


 
     This year God led me to the word "Brave".  In this year I am seeking to be brave in all areas of my life whether it be spiritual, emotional or physical.
     In spiritual I am not even trying to read the bible through this year.  I am just trying to make it a priority every day.  I read different devotional plans and just where God leads.  I am seeking to become the woman that God wants me to be.  I am seeking to hear what God is saying to me.  You can only hear what God is saying if you are quiet.

One way I am seeking His voice is making it a priority.  I read my bible first thing in the morning before I open facebook, instagram or get started on pretty much anything.  I also like to read the last thing before I go to bed even if it is just a verse.  Another way I am seeking His voice is through praying more.  Not just my morning, meal and bedtime prayers but talking to God throughout the day about just about everything.  

One of my favorite places to read is outside on the porch.  I am so ready for spring so I can get out and enjoy ours.  

These are just some things I am doing, praying about or thinking on as I seek Gods will and to grow in my spiritual life.  In the next few posts I will be talking about emotional and physical areas too.  I hope that you will join me and follow along.  If no one does I am doing this for me and maybe someday the ones coming after me can read where Mamaw was in her time on this wonderful world we are living in.

God bless til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...