Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2

FOR TODAY

Outside my window ... VERY hot! The temps have been above 100 for days now.  It is sunny but you cannot go out and enjoy as it is too dangerous.

I am thinking ...  How am I going to get all this done before my daughter gets married this Saturday afternoon and then a trip out of state next weekend to take stuff to them

I am thankful for ... that my family are all pitching in to make sure my daughter and their daughter, sister, sister-in-law and Nanna has the wedding of her dreams

From the kitchen ... supper waiting to be cooked, now what shall I cook?

I am wearing ... pink T and Rose pants

I am creating ... bouquets for my daughters wedding and decorations for the reception

I am going ... to clean the kitchen, cook supper and then run more errands

I am reading ... Bible is about all I have time for right now

I am hoping ... that everything will turn out dreamy and "perfect" for my daughters wedding

I am hearing ... Little House on the Prairie that my hubby is watching

Around the house ... there is almost always laundry to fold, I need to cook supper and oh so much that probably won't get done this week, sorry :(

One of my favorite things ... spending time enjoying my family

The Simple Woman's Daybook is a weekly habit enjoyed by many bloggers.  It is a pleasant and effective way to bring more traffic to your blog.  For more information about the woman who came up with this idea, go to http:..thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...