Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Is anybody here-I am back and ashamed of what I have neglected or rather who!

     I was ashamed when I came to my blog and realized I have not been here in over a month.  Even worse I have not been reading some of the blogs I follow and I was amazed when I read some of the wonderful words that I had missed.
     I can blame it on life, facebook, or just how busy I am, but the real truth is this, I made a choice.  I made a choice to go where I went, read what I read and to skip what I skip.
     As bad as I feel for my blog and how I have neglected this blog, I through reading some other blogs that really touched my heart, I realized I have been neglecting something or rather someone far more important.  I have not spent the time in my bible reading or prayer life that I should.  I have been reading just enough to "get by" and praying is pretty much limited to prayer requests and bedtime.  I am ashamed that I am letting the computer take way more time and importance than family and God.
     If anyone is still here reading I ask that if you pray that you will pray that I get myself where I need to be in all areas of my life and most importantly that I put Jesus back at #1 where He should be in my life.
God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! Don't beat yourself up...I know how you feel though...I love to follow blogs and just love reading them! Although there are days that go by where I don't even look at my own blog...let alone write...And I wanted to be a blogger to release stress and read to be thankful and connect, not feel bad...so if I spend too much time in Cityville ;) or get trapped in ebay, I try to practice what I preach to my kiddos and tell myself tomorrow is another day...that's why God gives us tomorrows...to make up for today :D
    Hope you have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...