Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why are people......

     

     Why are people....never happy?  No matter what they have, where they are or what they are experiencing, it is never quite right. 
     What brought this first to mind was the weather....first it is Winter and people hate the cold, they can't wait til spring but then it comes and maybe it is too rainy and still kind of cool, they can't wait til summer, but wait, it is so hot and the bills too high, they can't wait til fall, but then comes fall and wow, it sure is cool, it will be winter before you know it and I will be freezing, and I wish it were summer.  See the problem here, they are never happy.
     I see it with people and their kids too....when they can walk, when they can talk, when they will obey, when they can dress theirself, when they go to school, when they can drive, when they graduate and then it is when are they coming home, I miss them, I wish they were little.
     I know part of it is human nature and life in general but sometimes I just get so tired of people complaining.  My challenge to you if any one is reading this, is this, take a few minutes and think of a few blessings in your life, no complaining, no when, if, or someday but just count the blessings of your life right now.
      Enjoy the now or God may decide you don't need any future!
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...