Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Moma is now rocking my Grandbaby!

     My Moma is now rocking my grandbaby in heaven.  God decided that we would not be raising our newest grand here on earth.  I do NOT understand but I do NOT question either.  It hurts and today going through Walmart I cried just looking at the little baby things.
     Thanks for all that prayed and please continue to pray for my son and daughter, Jonathan and Jenny as they learn to deal with this pain and find a place in their heart to forever hold this little one.

This is the picture of their precious family!
God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pat, My love and prayers are with you and your family. Although this one isn't with you, she is with Jesus and you will never have to question this grands walk with the Lord. And time is so long to us, but so short to them. They will blink and we will all be together again. love you

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...