Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Blog Share

     Every Monday I am going to share a blog that I enjoy reading and think you might enjoy too.  I hope you will go check them out and let them know I sent you.  This is not for a contest or anything, it is just to share some great blogs written by some great ladies.
     The first one I am sharing is by my friend Ava Kinsey, It is called "21st Century Keeper at Home".  She says according to her blog she is a "Modern-Day Techno-Geek Homemaking Mama with Old-Fashioned, Traditional Values."
      The link is:     http://21stcenturykeeperathome.blogspot.com/

God bless,
Pat 

1 comment:

  1. Love her blog! And yours! :) Sorry I don't get to comment always, but I am reading!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...