Monday, October 10, 2011

Making Your Home A Haven-31 Day Fall Challenge! Week 2

Last week we had a two-fold challenge,light a candle and every time you see the glimmer of it pray for peace in your home“. I want to encourage you to keep your candles and prayers going. 
 This week’s challenge is two-fold also:
Play soft music everyday in your home. Choose music that the family enjoys.
Then, focus on using peaceful words and maintaining peaceful relationships. Role model gentleness with your words this week and while you’re add it have a little fun.  Since the music is going,  grab your husband or children and dance!
     I did notice if I forgot to light the candle my son would light it so that was nice, we shall see how the music goes this week.....are you taking the challenge?
God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat~

    I love the idea of the candle and praying for peace when you see it flicker. Candles are soothing to me, and added with the nice music.....I know it will be relaxing and peaceful around here!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for more peace in our home - but I'm adding the candle idea now too - and may change the focus to joy, love, patience etc. each week!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...