Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just some thoughts on where I am.....

         I haven't been on here is a couple of weeks, sometimes I would just wonder why I even blogged?  Does anybody read it, does anybody care.  I also could not figure out what to post, do I use memes?  Do I not?  Do I just talk about homeschool, religion or life in general?  I just didn't post.
        Then I came to this conclusion, I will just post what and when God leads me.  He already knows who will read or not read and also this is for me partially as a place I can just freely share who and where I am.  So if you are here I am so glad and if not well, I am happy here and this is who I am....thanks everyone who does read.
God bless,
Pat                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat~

    I used to apologize for not posting on my blog regularly, but then I read about "Blogging Without Obligation" on another blog, just wish I could remember WHERE I saw it!

    I blog as a way for me to remember certain things, and for my family to see what is going one here. I blog about anything and everything; my faith, my family, photography, recipes, couponing, my chickens, etc.

    Don't feel that you have to blog for others...do it for you. Like you said....blog about what God lays upon your heart!

    Blessings, sweet friend~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I am new to your blog and read the wonderful story about your daughter. Praise God for her recovery. I am with you on this post. I think the same things, but God always brings me back and I just write what is on my heart and I don't blog to get comments, but I am thankful for those that do:) God bless you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...