Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stephen still needs prayers

  We start the next round of Dr's visits tomorrow for Stephen.  We go tomorrow to his regular Dr and will prayerfully get some answers on asthma and blood pressure.  Then on Friday we will go back to pediatric cardiologist at Arkansas Children's hospital for a Cat Scan of the Aorta.  Next week we are back to the hospital here for more ultrasounds and then back to the urologist here.  Prayerfully we will get answers.  Please pray for answers and strength to handle however God answers them though we are hoping for good results.  We will give it all to God however He chooses to answer.
  Thanks to all who are following our journey and lifting us up to God.  You will never know what it means to us.
God bless,
pat


1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing loves...soraya

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...