Monday, October 3, 2011

Prayer Request For My 16 year old Son--Stephen

    Stephen, Amanda, and Jonathan Love
{Well Amanda is Master now :)}
    
     These are my 3 kiddos from our wedding renewal, the one of the left is Stephen and he is 16.  He went to the Dr a couple of weeks ago, then we went to hospital for tests here in our town and back to the Dr.  The tests did not come out like we had hoped.  So today we are going to a urologist here in town today and tomorrow we will be heading to Little Rock to Arkansas Children's Hospital to see a Pediatric cardiologist. 
     I know God is in control and will see us through but please this pray if you will cause this Moma is a little scared.
     Thanks and God bless,
Pat (and Stephen)

4 comments:

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...