Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monday Blog Share October 4, 2011 (sorry a day late)

     Sorry I was so busy with Stephen and worrying about him, I forgot to post my blog share this week.  Every Monday I am sharing a blog that I enjoy reading and think my blog followers might enjoy too.
     This week I am sharing the blog of my friend.....Jolene Sloan, she along with her husband and children are Missionaries to the Ukraine.  I love how she shares her life on the field and burdens also from a wife and mother's perspective.  Go and check out her blog and tell her I sent you by at
God bless and I hope you will go by and say hello to Jolene.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...