Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Arkansas Bloggers

     Do you have a blog?  Are you from Arkansas?  Then you need to go to this link http://arkansaswomenbloggers.comand/ and check out Arkansas Women Bloggers.  I recently joined the site myself.  I am still trying to figure it out.  It seems to be a site where we can find each other and our blogs.You will have opportunities to visit other blogs, they will have meet and greets, other events and a chance to submit guest posts also.  I am excited and hope you will go check it out too.
God bless,
Pat


2 comments:

  1. I used to be part of the old AWB site. I haven't looked at the new one. Can you believe the lady who started it is a friend of mine? She lives here in Hope and is a homeschooling mom! We met in our homeschool group! Small world, I guess! lol! Thanks for reminding me to check it out again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfectly alright for you to share the oatmeal pie recipe on your blog. :) Thank you for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...